Benefits To The Employer
SkillsMaximiser™ is a practical, easy to use online tool that enables enterprises in the Resource and Infrastructure Industry to manage their operational efficiencies by identifying their current and future workforce training needs. Developed by Industry for Industry, SkillsMaximiser™ allows enterprises to control their business outcomes as it relates to workforce efficiencies.
SkillsMaximiser™ enables managers and business owners to:
- improve the management of training investment through effective and targeted training plans specific to an enterprise workforce
- plan in response to workforce turnover
- perform skills needs analysis directly mapped to the Resources and Infrastructure Industry Training Package
- forward plan by providing analysis of workforce capability and capacity against business growth strategy and operational needs
- be supported in preparing submissions for funding and grant applications (workforce relevant information is easily accessible in a format that is recognised by government)
- manage training needs analysis (TNA) and skills gap analysis of workforces
- standardise workforce management practices
- align training with production requirements
- demonstrate evidence of workforce compliance.
SkillsMaximiser™ is fully scalable, applicable to companies of varying sizes, and supports the application of endorsed units of competency for the Resources and Infrastructure sector in Australia.
For more information:
Contact your local SkillsDMC Workforce Planning and Development Manager.